As we approach the holiday season, we are reminded of how much we value and appreciate our TEAMBOOST partners. So to say THANK YOU to our incredible community we will be spotlighting our BOOST Bloggers, Ambassadors, and Leadership Team members weekly through the end of December.
We are continuing our BOOST Gratitude Blog Series with 10 things you didn’t know about Larissa Johnson, BOOST Breakfast Club Blogger!
- I have been a certified Aerobics Instructor since 1998 and started dancing as soon as I could walk.
- My favorite smell in the entire world is Skunk Spray!
- I have two cats -Jo(sephine) and Kamala – I call them the #politikitties.
- I would eat broccoli 🥦 for every meal and be 100% happy.
- I am pretty sure that bubbles can cure just about any ailment.
- I love listening to podcasts and audiobooks but always do so at 1.5 or 2x the speed so I get to hear more in less time (#lifehack).
- I have lived in Illinois, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Florida, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, California, and Maryland – in that order. Other than the first three, the others were after I turned 21.
- I am obsessed with dresses and skirts with pockets! If tutus had pockets, I would wear one every day for the rest of my life!
- I can write backward with my right hand at the same time as I write forward with my left hand.
- I can quote the movie Boomerang from beginning to end – and learned many SAT words as a result.
Today for breakfast I had a green smoothie – baby spinach, frozen pineapple, banana, and a slice of homemade sourdough bread with Mighty Maple Peanut Butter.
From all of us here at TEAMBOOST, thank you Larissa for being part of our community and for sharing your incredible voice in the BOOST Breakfast Club Blog!