As we approach the holiday season, we are reminded of how much we value and appreciate our TEAMBOOST partners. So to say THANK YOU to our incredible community we will be spotlighting our BOOST Bloggers, Ambassadors, and Leadership Team members weekly through the end of December.
We are continuing our BOOST Gratitude Blog Series with 10 things you didn’t know about Jessica Ochoa, BOOST Leadership Team Member since 2020.
- I truly enjoy reading. Two of my favorite books are Lean In and How Women Rise. Must-reads. Currently, I am reading How Successful People Lead.
- What motivates me to do this work are the youth. It’s imperative that we serve our students with hope and purpose every day, impacting our youth to unleash their true potential and value in themselves.
- I have a passion for fitness and golfing. It’s my happy space where I am able to destress, refocus and simply enjoy what I love.
- If there is anything you need to know about me is that I LOVE coffee. Cafecitio, please!
- I am always working towards goals that I am obtaining and forecasting. An ultimate goal is to retire early in my career to be able to enjoy the beauty that life brings, while still impacting our communities and education eco-system.
- A perfect day is comprised of not thinking about any stress or responsibility, but rather soaking up the rays of memorial moments that each hour, minute, and second brings.
- I love the desert and enjoy riding quads and dirt bikes. Sense of freedom as you ride out into the open desert. Magical.
- If you really knew me, you would know that you can always count on me.
- Quote: Be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, and magical person you are.
- Quote: The biggest source of motivation is your own thoughts, so think big and motivate yourself to win.
For breakfast today, I had Cafecito!
From all of us here at TEAMBOOST, thank you Jessica for being part of our community and for your incredible leadership.