As we approach the holiday season, we are reminded of how much we value and appreciate our TEAMBOOST partners. So to say THANK YOU to our incredible community we will be spotlighting our BOOST Bloggers, Ambassadors, and Leadership Team members weekly through the end of December.
We are kicking off our BOOST Gratitude Blog Series with 10 things you didn’t know about Becky Shultz, BOOST Leadership Team Member since 2010.
- I chose to work in After School to be able to help more students stay safe after school and to make sure students from low-income homes have the same opportunities to experience all that life has to offer.
- I look forward to lunch because I get to socialize with my team. I get bored eating the same places so we are always looking for new restaurants.
- I read every morning. This is my favorite time of the day. Generally, I read murder mysteries and whodunnits.
- I love spending time with my family and friends to destress. The beach is my favorite place to feel peace. Red wine helps too!
- There are so many travel experiences I have been fortunate to have had. I love traveling with family and friends to new places. Any place where I can experience new cultures, food, history, and make new friends.
- Travel is my biggest hobby and my bucket list gets longer every year.
- One of my guilty pleasures is horror movies, not slasher. I also love haunted houses and have stayed in a haunted castle in England. I have also stayed in a couple of hotel rooms that were supposed to be haunted but no luck! My daughters have the bug now!
- The perfect day is any day I wake up with two arms and two legs! Be grateful every day.
- I would tell my teenage self to be bolder and travel the world earlier.
- If you really knew me, you would know that I love life and the people in it. My New Year’s resolution is always for God to help me be a better person than the year before. Live, Laugh, Love!!!!
Today for breakfast Becky had scrambled eggs with tortillas and salsa.
From all of us here at TEAMBOOST, thank you Becky for being part of our community and for the incredible work you do each and every day!