We are continuing to spotlight our BOOST Bloggers, Ambassadors, and Leadership Team members weekly through the end of December to honor them for the amazing work they do in the field.
Today, we are continuing our BOOST Gratitude Blog Series with 10 things you didn’t know about Tamara Fyke, BOOST Breakfast Club Blogger since 2019!
- I like to take long walks to destress.
- I like to binge-watch Swagger.
- I have a Yorkie named Ernie.
- I have run two half-marathons.
- Kids are my motivation.
- I’m a mother of three grown children.
- I LOVE dark chocolate.
- I’m working on several media projects.
- My favorite song right now is “Essence” by WizKid.
- I can’t wait for Christmas!
For breakfast, I had beet juice & protein powder.
We thank you, Tamara, for all of your contributions to the BOOST Breakfast Club Blog and for all that you do for the youth and communities you serve.