As we approach the holiday season, we are reminded of how much we value and appreciate our TEAMBOOST partners. So to say THANK YOU to our incredible community we will be spotlighting our BOOST Bloggers, Ambassadors, and Leadership Team members weekly through the end of December.
We are continuing our BOOST Gratitude Blog Series with 10 things you didn’t know about Dr. Sonia Toledo, a BOOST Ambassador and Breakfast Club Blogger since 2019! Here are some fun things to learn about her:
- I have a twin sister.
- I have two grown-up sons, Jovan and Christopher.
- I will be a grandma soon.
- I was born in Puerto Rico.
- I was diagnosed with a learning disability as an adult, but I say “learning abilities” because am capable of learning anything I put my mind to.
- I have been an entrepreneur for almost 15 years.
- I am the youngest of 7 siblings.
- I am a dancer at heart.
- My passion is to transform education by changing the way we teach.
- I am single and looking, lol!
I had a protein shake, bagel, and toast for breakfast!
From all of us here at TEAMBOOST, thank you, Sonia, for being part of our community and for sharing your leadership!