We are continuing to spotlight our BOOST Bloggers, Ambassadors, and Leadership Team members weekly through the end of December to honor them for the amazing work they do in the field.
Today, we are continuing our BOOST Gratitude Blog Series with 10 things you didn’t know about Jeanette Cruz, BOOST Leadership Team Member since 2020!
Here are some fun things you may not know about Jeanette:
- I started in Expanded Learning working with the City of LA Parks & Recreation Department in 2004.
- I could eat tacos any day all day!
- I have kept a daily gratitude journal for the past three years.
- I have biked 100 miles to raise money and awareness for the National MS Society.
- I am currently working on my M.P.A. with a focus on non-profit management.
- I have the cutest Dachshund ever, Schnitzel.
- I am a Grey’s Anatomy and FRIENDS fanatic!
- I love to travel and have been to Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Thailand, and Singapore.
- The advice I’d give my teenage self – “Own your identity and don’t allow others to write your story.”
- I am honored to be a BLT member.
For breakfast today I had coffee.
TEAMBOOST thanks Jeanette for being part of the BOOST Leadership Team and for all that you do for the youth and communities you serve.