BOOST is proud to offer multiple advertising opportunities to promote your company or program.
Advertise with BOOST
Online Training Sponsorship
$2,000 ($3,070 value)
Collaborate with the BOOST Online Training & Learning Community to facilitate a workshop and get exposure to our global audience of educators through digital and online marketing.
- Facilitate a 90-minute or 2-hour online interactive workshop for educators ($1,000 value)
- Exclusive feature in our online training newsletter (reaches over 26,000 educators) ($250 value)
- (3) Social Media highlights ($100 value)
- Choice of a Vendor Marketplace or Speaker’s Corner profile on the BOOST Cafe ($395 value)
- Sidebar ad on BOOST Cafe (one month) ($200 value)
- Contact (email & address) list of all workshop participants after the training (we expect up to 100 participants) ($500 value)
- Recording of your training posted on our YouTube page following the training ($500 value)
- Training Evaluation summary (Emailed to you within 24 hours of training) ($125 value)
Vendor Marketplace Profile
Get listed on the BOOST Vendor Marketplace, featuring a wide range of organizations that provide innovative products or services to enhance educational programs and classrooms.
Speaker’s Corner Profile
The BOOST Speaker’s Corner provides access to a wide variety of speakers, consultants, trainers, facilitators, and coaches dedicated to meeting your program and staff development needs. Market your services to BOOST’s targeted audience of educators around the globe.
Web Banner Advertising
Advertise your organization on the BOOST Cafe website with a banner ad on our website’s homepage and/or sidebar. Advertisers are responsible for producing all artwork for their ads. Artwork and preferred destination URL must be sent to BOOST at least 10 days prior to your live advertisement date.
- Inline leaderboard banner ad dimensions – 728x90px, .png or .jpg format.
- Sidebar ad dimensions – 250x250px, .png or .jpg format.
- Preferred URL to link to your banner ad
- Ads are hosted on a monthly basis.
Social Media Advertisements
Promote your organization to a group of targeted educators on our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram channels. Advertisers are responsible for producing all artwork and captions for their ads. Artwork & captions must be sent to BOOST at least 10 days prior to your live advertisement date. Social media advertisements will use #SponsoredAd to disclose material connection as required by law.
- Artwork for social posts should have a 1:1 ratio (square), with a minimum size of 1,000×1,000px.
- Social media captions must be 280 characters or less to fit all platforms, including advertisers’ preferred URL, social media handle, and #SponsoredAd.
- Preference of posting date and time of day (PST, not always guaranteed)
Advertise with BOOST
Andrea Seals Wilson, Exhibit & Sponsorship Account Manager
Please contact Andrea Seals Wilson, Exhibit & Sponsorship Account Manager [email protected] to discuss advertising and marketing opportunities.