We want to make sure our forum is a safe, positive experience that benefits all of us. Below are a few guidelines and rules that will help you gain the maximum value while participating in our online community.
1. Be smart. There is a good chance that your topic has already been addressed on our forum. Please use the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some relevant threads on the subject. It’s easy to search – just click the “Search” button at the top right of the page.
2. Be mindful. This forum is a learning opportunity to share free resources, promising practices, and support each other’s learning experience. Please do not spam, advertise, or self-promote products or services of any kind in the forums.
3. Be genuine. It is imperative that all posted content is legit so give credit where credit is due and reference sources. Do not use any material that is copyrighted or trademarked without written permission.
4. Be kind. Please use common sense and manners while posting. Do not post “offensive” posts, links, or images of any kind. Rudeness, insulting others, personal attacks; threats or inflammatory posts will not be tolerated and will be removed by a forum moderator. All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with other community members and explain your perspective, but you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them.
5. Be relevant. Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums by staying on topic. There is normally one forum, which is most suitable to post your question. Please do not post misleading or irrelevant comments – stay on topic and only post under the most relevant forum.
6. Report abuse. If you see a thread or post that has broken a rule, please report the abuse to an administrator by emailing [email protected]
And, if this rule applies to you too. If you break any of our rules you may be banned from the BOOST Cafe. We have the right to edit, delete, move, or close any thread as necessary without warning.