We are looking for an assistant site director who exudes resiliency and has the ability to generate creative solutions on the spot. This individual will focus on assisting the site director at our before and after school program with the overall management and administrative duties of the site. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership abilities, a knack for problem solving and have the drive to help children reach their fullest potential. If you are aspiring to become a teacher, social worker or are interested in a childcare-related career, this position can help you get there!
Our team is dedicated to supporting you as you grow by offering a robust training program! We have job specific trainings as well as trainings that focus on creating an inclusive, equitable and united world. Join Harmonium and continue your growth! We are hiring in multiple locations throughout San Diego.
– Assist the site director in developing and implementing diverse, creative and engaging activities
– Supervise day-to-day activities of the program and assist with maintaining student-staff ratio
– Assist the site director in administrative duties in their absence
– Must be 18 years of age or older
– Minimum of 1 year experience working in an after school or group childcare setting
– Ability to pass CAPE test or have a minimum of 48 college units
– Must have either a minimum of 6 completed units in child development, elementary and/or middle school education, recreation or related field OR a minimum of 6 months documented work experience in an ASES program
– Must be able to work at least 80% of all program hours
– Valid Pediatric CPR and First Aid certification required
Compensation: $20-26 per hour. All new hires begin at starting salary regardless of experience.
Please visit our website in order to view the full job description and apply!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=04636215-c8ac-4046-a020-bd51305c03cf&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US →