As we approach the holiday season, we are reminded of how much we value and appreciate our TEAMBOOST partners. So to say THANK YOU to our incredible community we will be spotlighting our BOOST Bloggers, Ambassadors, and Leadership Team members weekly through the end of December.
We are continuing our BOOST Gratitude Blog Series with 10 things you didn’t know about Julia Gabor, BOOST Breakfast Club Blogger.
- I can cry and laugh within the same 15 seconds.
- I know how to ride English-style horseback.
- As a kid, my fridge only had apple juice, cream cheese, and wheat germ in it.
- Now, I love to eat- too much! 🙂
- My clothing style hasn’t changed since my teens: jeans, boots/sneakers, tank tops.
- I don’t have kids of my own, but I have raised several other people’s kids, personally and professionally. Haven’t you?
- I am fiercely committed to fighting for kids to be ‘ok’ and build survival skills. I got into OST in 2003 by volunteering for the LA-ASAS.
- I want to be more playful!
- I am eternally frustrated that everything that tastes great is fattening. It’s like an inequity.
- I work hard to find love in everything I do.
Today for breakfast I had, a scooped out bagel and cream cheese, two cups of joe.
From all of us here at TEAMBOOST, thank you Julia for being part of our community and for your dedication to the youth we all serve!