How Do I Participate?
1. Follow @TEAMBOOST and the hashtag #BOOSTChat on Twitter on Wednesday, May 20th at 6PM PST/9PM EST.
2. Questions will be ordered Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5. To answer Q1, begin your tweet with A1. For Q2, A2 and so on.
3. Include #BOOSTChat to all of your tweets during the Twitter Chat, so others can see what you’re tweeting.
4. Bring questions and/or provide insight!
*If you are unfamiliar with participating in Twitter Chats you may easily access the #BOOSTChat by visiting http://twubs.com/BOOSTChat and logging in via your Twitter account.
About the Panelists:
Sean Erreger, @StuckonSW, is currently a Clinical Case Manager for youth with a mental health diagnosis. He has a decade of direct social work practice experience including adolescent day treatment, psychiatric emergency room, adult inpatient, and foster care prevention. He is interested in the use of social media to improve mental health care and reduce stigma.
NAMI San Diego, @NAMISD, has a threefold mission:
– Support people with mental illnesses and their families by helping them find coping mechanisms for their daily struggle with brain disorders.
– Educate people who have mental illness, their families, and the general public about mental illness with the goal of dispelling ignorance and stigma.
– Advocate for more research and an improved system of mental health services across the nation.