BOOST Collaborative is partnering with the Alliance with a Healthier Generation to share the #GirlsAre campaign that inspires a new generation of strong, active women.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
• Visit the Alliance for a Healthier Generation’s website, take a quiz, and learn more.
• Read Jillian Michael’s blog and hear her story of #GirlsAre Powerful.
• Watch the videos posted on the Alliance for a Healthier Generation’s Facebook page. Share these videos with your staff and use them as a platform for discussion in your next staff meeting.
• Join the Thunderclap, scheduled for May 25.
• As out-of-school time professionals, there are many model programs and resources you can use in your program that empower girls. The Alliance for a Heathier Generation has listed their collaborators here and you can find a list of excellent resources and programs.
Let’s change the story together and spread the word that #GirlsAre unstoppable, powerful, strong, and more.
Below, our BOOST leaders share what they believe:
Author Profile: @boost-collaborative