BOOST requests workshop proposals that support and highlight trends, innovative research, and promising practices to support quality out-of-school time programs.
The deadline to submit a workshop proposal for BOOST 2018 is Tuesday, October 31, at 5 pm PST. Any proposals submitted after this date will go on a waiting list. To submit a proposal, visit the BOOST Conference website and click on the blue button to start the application process.
Every year the BOOST Conference offers a variety of workshops with leaders in the field. Workshop focus areas include:
- Program Design, Development & Quality
- Staff Leadership
- Partnerships & Building Relationships
- Older Youth
BOOST Conference supports educators who are:
- Upper-level Administrators (e.g., manage an organization, manage a budget, fundraise, and/or work with a governing board)
- Mid-level Administrators (e.g., manage/ direct one or more program sites)
- Capacity Builders (e.g., provide professional development, provide technical assistance, monitor programs, evaluate programs, and/or conduct research)
- Direct Service Providers (e.g., work directly with children/youth)
Submit your RFP today… present at BOOST in May!